Kettering Science Academy History:
Kettering Science Academy is a primary and secondary school for children under age 3 to 18 years.
With a vision to provide outstanding educational experience, the history of Kettering Science Academy (KSA) started with its embarkment on the prosperity ship in 1969. Located on the Deeble Road, Northants – Kettering Science Academy has proven its worth over the time by producing excellent and professional students who have conquered today’s major fields.
With success and numerous achievements, Kettering Science Academy has carefully designed student-oriented curriculum. As a matter of fact, it amongst the few educational institutes in Kettering that focuses more on what students learn than what grades they get.
Brooke Weston Trust:
Kettering Science Academy has recently become affiliated with Brooke Weston Trust in 2012. Brooke Weston Trust was first founded as Brooke City Technology College which later changed to Brooke Weston Academy with final formation of the trust. Their motto is somewhat similar to Kettering Science Academy, as the trust as well intends to provide children with an education that is of the highest quality.
With the help of public and private funding, Brooke Weston Trust has expanded its influence and opened several institutes including the following:
- Corby Business Academy NN17 5EB – Opened in 2008
- Corby Technical School NN17 1TD – Opened in 2012
- Thomas Clarkson Academy PE13 2SE – Sponsored by the trust in 2012
- Gretton Primary School NN17 3DB – Sponsored by the trust in 2012
- Beanfield Primary School NN18 0LJ – Sponsored by the trust in 2012
- Peckover Primary School PE13 1PJ – became part of the trust in 2013
- Oakley Vale Primary NN18 8RH – became part of the trust in 2013
How to get to Kettering Science Academy?
Here’s the list of public transport that may help you reach Kettering Science Academy:
Travel to Kettering Science Academy by Train:
The nearest station to the academy is Kettering Train Station located at station road, Northfield Avenue. Board the train to reach the station and from there, KSA is 10 minutes away if following the Sheep Street, Bowling Green road, and St Mary’s road.
Travel to Kettering Science Academy by Car:
If you’re coming from A14 then take left from roundabout near A6013 and go straight following the Northampton road, and you will reach the Sheep street, take right on Bowling road, and then one left and right to enter St Mary’s road, KSA is here
Travel to Kettering Science Academy by Taxi:
One of the best, feasible, and safest way to travel is with a taxi to Kettering Science Academy (KSA) from anywhere in Northamptonshire with Kettering Taxis & Private Car Hire.
For booking, just dial +44 01536 484 484 and enjoy the ride.
What are the contact details of Kettering Science Academy?
Here’s the basic contact details of Kettering Science Academy:
- Kettering Science Academy Address – Deeble Road, Kettering, Northants, UK
- Kettering Science Academy Postcode – NN15 7AA
- Kettering Science Academy Phone Number – +44 1536 532700
- Kettering Science Academy Opening Times – 9 AM to 5 PM from Monday to Friday (these could be office timing but not confirmed from KSA)