Getting to and from Wellingborough Isebrook Hospital:
Premier Taxis Kettering is the number one taxi company in Kettering, Northamptonshire that facilitates the locals of the county with prompt Wellingborough Airport Taxis, Casual Wellingborough Taxis, and Wellingborough Private car hire. Our taxi pricing, luxurious cars, and 24/7 availability will ease your travelling to and from Wellingborough and anywhere in Northamptonshire. Book prompt taxis to Wellingborough Hospital at any time on any day with us. We are affiliated with Kettering Borough Council and Northamptonshire County Council.
What is the cost of a taxi to Wellingborough Isebrook Hospital from Kettering?
The cost of a taxi from Kettering to Wellingborough Isebrook Hospital is £18.
Famous Hotels in Kettering:
Based on ratings of amenities, following Kettering hotels are some of the best and first-class hotels in Kettering:
- Kettering Park Hotel & Spa – Kettering Pkwy, Kettering NN15 6XT, UK
- Premier Inn Kettering – Rothwell Road, Kettering NN16 8FX, UK
- Holiday Inn Express – Rockingham Road, Kettering NN14 1UD, UK
- Travelodge Kettering – A14 Westbound, Broughton, Kettering NN14 1RW, UK
- Barton Hall Hotel – Barton Road, Kettering NN15 6SG, UK
Where is Kettering UK?
Kettering is a prominent market town situated in Northamptonshire County, England.
Postcodes of Kettering:
Following are the 4-digit Kettering Postcodes that may be helpful:
Postcodes of Wellingborough:
Following are the 3 and 4-digit Kettering Postcodes that may be helpful:
Surrounding Areas of Wellingborough:
Wellingborough is easily accessible by Northamptonshire public transport such as trains, taxis, buses, and coaches. Following are the nearest towns and villages to Wellingborough:
- Kettering – The distance between Wellingborough and Kettering is 8.6 miles that may take around 20 minutes to reach via A509
- Northampton – The distance between Wellingborough and Northampton is 12.9 miles that may take 28 minutes to reach via A45
- Corby – The distance between Wellingborough and Corby is 17.6 miles which may take about 30 minutes or more to reach via A43
- Bedford – The distance between Wellingborough and Bedford is 22 miles that may take up to 40 minutes to reach via A6
- Milton Keynes – The distance between Wellingborough and Milton Keynes is 22.1 miles which may take around 50 minutes to reach via A509
The distance between Kettering and Wellingborough Isebrook Hospital is 9.6 miles (23 minutes) via A509 route.
Taxis Kettering to Isebrook Hospital in Wellingborough:
There are three possible and perhaps useful routes that one can use to reach the Wellingborough Isebrook Hospital from Kettering in a car or a taxi with Satellite Navigation.
- Via A509 – This route is mostly used as it has low traffic, the journey may take 23 minutes (9.3 miles) passing by Great Harrowden, Isham to Kettering via joining the A14.
- Via A6 – This route takes about 24 minutes (12.3 miles) passing by Finedon, Burton Latimer to Kettering via A14.
- Via A43 – This route is a bit longer and congested with more than normal traffic because of the by-passing places such as Little Harrowden, Orlingbury, Broughton to Kettering.
Wellingborough Isebrook Hospital:
The building where Wellingborough Isebrook Hospital stands today was erected in 1836-37 under the Poor Law. The commissioners of this law approved a financial grant of £5,000 for the construction of the Isebrook Hospital. Initially, Wellingborough Isebrook Hospital could accommodate 250 patients. Today, Wellingborough Isebrook Hospital runs as one of the best NHS trust hospitals in Wellingborough, hundreds of locals from surrounding visit the hospital daily to get professional medical attention.
How can I get to Wellingborough Isebrook Hospital?
For travelling to Wellingborough Hospital, following list of Wellingborough Public transport guide may be helpful for Kettering to Wellingborough Isebrook Hospital directions:
Travel to Wellingborough Isebrook Hospital by Train – Trains to Wellingborough Train Station NN8 1NA (that’s a few minutes away from Isebrook Hospital) can be booked from Kettering Train Station NN15 7HT using the East Midlands Trains.
Travel to Wellingborough Isebrook Hospital by Bus/Coach – Following bus stations are nearest to Wellingborough Isebrook Hospital if travelling by bus and coaches from Kettering: Nursing Home NN8 1NF (Stagecoach Midlands), Broadway NN8 2DQ (Centrebus).
Travel to Wellingborough Isebrook Hospital by Taxi – One of the affordable means of travelling to Wellingborough Isebrook Hospital is by taxis. You can book an instant taxi to Wellingborough Isebrook Hospital by Premier Kettering Taxis to and from anywhere in Northamptonshire with secure booking procedures.
What are the contact details of Wellingborough Isebrook Hospital?
- Wellingborough Isebrook Hospital Address – Irthlingborough Road, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, UK
- Wellingborough Isebrook Hospital Postcode – NN8 1LP
- Wellingborough Isebrook Hospital Phone Number – +44 1933 235800
- Wellingborough Isebrook Hospital Opening hours – Open 24 hours a day