Privacy is hugely important for Premier Taxis
- Details of visits to our site
- Resources accessed by visitors to our site – which can include communication data, statistics, location data and traffic date
- Information provided on forms on our site
- Information provided to the company when communicating with the firm
The use of informationWe may use the information we obtain to:
- Provide you with a better and more tailored service
- Ensure we comply with contractual commitments to you
- Inform you of alterations to our service and/or site
- Keep you informed about services that are of interest to you or which you have ordered before
If you would prefer not to have this data used by ourselves or any related third parties, please inform us of your request.
You are able to inform us if you don’t want to have your data used by ourselves or by third parties.
Storing your data
All data that is provided to us will be stored in secure servers and any information or details relating to transactions will be encrypted. This is for your safety and security. Users should be aware that online transmission of information and data isn’t 100% secure and this means that we cannot guarantee that data send to us will be secure. Users should transmit data at their own risk.
As per the Data Protection Act of 1988, users have the right to access information that we hold about them, and a request for access to this data may be subject to a payment fee.